Tickets and group pricing
Spend the day at one of Melbourne’s most recognisable icons! A tour of the MCG is a great way to reward your team or conduct group learning.
And don’t forget to check back here for more information on booking group visits to the redeveloped National Sports Museum when it reopens in late 2020.
There will be something for every type of group: whether you’re keen to relive some of your favourite sporting memories, or keen to go head-to-head with others in your group across a range of interactive experiences.
Group Booking (20 or more people)
MCG Tour – $21 pp
Allowing for all learning styles, the MCG Tour experience is engaging, and we are offering some exciting alternative school excursion offers while the National Sports Museum is closed for redevelopment.
Click here for more excursion information or give our team a call on (03) 9657 8879.
Visiting the MCG is extremely popular with many Seniors (55+) social clubs such as Probus clubs, U3A groups, retirements clubs and senior citizens organisations.
– Bookings must be made at least four weeks prior to the scheduled visit
– Numbers must be confirmed one week before your visit
– Payment is required three business days before the date of your visit
– For cancellations, please provide three business days’ notice
– Payments not received prior to visit may incur an administration fee.
For individuals or groups of less than 20 people, there is no need to book in advance. You can simply arrive at Gate 3 and join the next departing tour, or you can pre-purchase your ticket online.