Tickets to the National Sports Museum and MCG Tours can be purchased online by using the buttons below, or from the National Sports Museum Ticket Booth located inside Gate 3 of the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
|NSM and MCG Tour package||National Sports Museum||MCG Tour|
|Family (total price for 4*)||$76||$60||$60|
|Child (Under 5)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
* Additional child tickets can be purchased for families with more than two children from the National Sports Museum Ticket Booth on arrival for $5 for the NSM and MCG Tour package, National Sports Museum or MCG Tour products.
- Prices are correct as at April 1, 2018 and are subject to change.
- MCG Tour departures are subject to space availability.
- Combined package not always available on MCG event days.
- MCC members wishing to purchase tickets online must click the corresponding button below.
MCG Event Days
The museum is open during some events. Entry is available at half price for patrons holding an entry ticket into the event. Access is available when Gate 3 opens for the event and closes just prior to the commencement of the match. For event day operating hours, click here.
To view our Terms and Conditions, click here.